A smile makeover is a dental treatment plan that combines multiple cosmetic dental procedures to address different aesthetic concerns with your smile. These problems can include discoloration, spacing, misaligned teeth, and more. By correcting all of these issues, your smile will look beautiful and natural. Also, a smile makeover is a great way to achieve a complete smile transformation.
What Procedures Are Included in a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover includes a variety of procedures that can be customized to your specific needs and goals. Some of our most common procedures include:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental bonding
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dental veneers
- Invisalign® aligners
- Tooth-colored fillings
What Are the Benefits of a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is an investment in your oral health. When you invest in your smile, you invest in your ongoing dental health. A smile makeover can drastically improve your smile by correcting chipped or misshapen teeth, gaps between teeth, stained or dull teeth, and crooked or uneven teeth.
Is a Smile Makeover Right for Me?
A smile makeover can correct various smile imperfections. Many patients can benefit from a smile makeover, including:
- Patients with teeth that are discolored, stained, or yellowed
- Patients with teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, or fractured
- Patients with imperfections in their teeth such as gaps, spaces, worn teeth, or crooked teeth
- Patients with teeth that are misshapen, uneven, irregularly shaped, or misaligned
- Patients with teeth that are too small or large
- Patients whose teeth do not complement their facial features
- Patients with teeth that appear too small or too large
- Patients with missing teeth
- Patients with a gummy smile or uneven bite
Visit Us for a Smile Makeover Treatment
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, talk to our dentist about how a smile makeover can get you started. A smile makeover can help you address a number of cosmetic concerns with your teeth at the same time. That way, you don’t have to worry about coordinating multiple appointments with your dentist or juggling several treatments at once.
At Whitlow Dental Care, during your consultation with us, we will review your oral health history and discuss your smile goals. Then, we will complete a comprehensive examination to assess your oral health and customize your treatment plan as per your needs.
We would be happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment with Dentist in Fresno CA. Call Whitlow Dental Care at (559) 441-7700 or stop by our office. 1326 Van Ness Ave Fresno, CA 93721